Thursday 12 July 2012



A couple years ago i was living with my now ex girlfriend and we used to talk all the time about getting a cat together. we then broke up, she moved out, and we didn't talk for a while. A few months later we talked on the phone and she informed me that she and her sister adopted 2 kittens, so out of complete spite i went out and adopted two myself. When i went to pick them up the lady who owned the house looked like eddie from Iron Maiden and it really freaked me out. "Eddie" told me two things, one that the cats were  both female, and two they were both spayed. About a year later I am sitting in an art history class and my roommate texts me; "call me asap its urgent". When i called him he informed me that one of my cats couldn't have been spayed because she had just given birth to 4 kittens. I rushed home from school to go and greet these new creatures but still couldn't figure out how my cat "Ricky Tan"(named after the bad guy from rush hour 2) got pregnant because she's an indoor cat. the only logical explanation was that my other cat "Stevie" was a dude, after going cat penis searching we figured out that not only was one of my cats an un neutered guy, but that un neutered guy just had kittens with his sister.

kittens are alot like pro athletes,  super exiting at first but eventually they grow older and cant live up to the original hype. that is basically how i thought silva chael 2 would go, it didnt. i assumed that after all the hype up leading up to the fight that there was no way it could leave me feeling satisfied. much to my surprise it lived up to all the hype that preceded the fight. the first round went exactly like i thought it would, chael went out and did exactly what he said he would do and put silva on his back and rode him for five minutes. round two took me by surprise as after chaels 20 pound weight cut in 24 hours, he looked gassed. when he threw that spinning back fist and fell over, my heart was beating extremely fast and i didnt want the fight to end because it looked like after 6 rounds between the two it was finally getting exiting. but, to my dismay chael was clearly done and anderson pounced on him and pummeled him into the mat. all and all it was a great rematch and anderson truely proved that he is the best fighter ever to grace mma. my only question now is whats next for the two fighters? I personally think chael should retire to the WWE which is clearly his next career move. but what of anderson? hopefully hector lombard smashes his next opponent then silva smashes him and we all get to finally see anderson vs gsp. but as we all know this will probably never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment